The best all-in-one self-massage tool, the Travel Roller is the world’s original, eco-friendly high performance roller.
The Travel Roller boasts the most durable, ergonomically correct, portable and eco-friendly design on the market and is the ultimate hands-on (and cost effective) solution to chronic muscle pain and tension. Its firmer and smaller design than typical foam rollers allow the user to work deep into the belly of the muscle and release stubborn trigger points, while the high-quality materials provide unmatched durability and lifespan.
How does it work?
This is a form of massage that applies a constant force to a “knotted” or restricted collection of fascia, until the tissue and muscle “releases,” or relaxes. Fascia is a component of connective tissue that supports and protects our muscles. When fascia becomes thickened or knotted (from stress or over-activity), the muscles begin to tense, which can cause soreness and pain. By performing myofascial release with the Travel Roller, this pain can be minimized and even eliminated. To do this, the user uses their body weight over the Travel Roller or acupressure balls to apply pressure to the knotted fascia and achieve pain relief.
By slowly applying your body weight over the chosen muscle group to the desired amount of pressure, you can choose to roll and stretch out sore muscle groups, or pinpoint a trigger point within the muscle and apply consistent pressure for myofascial release.
Use the Travel Roller’s different density acupressure balls for even faster trigger point release by placing the hard, medium or soft acupressure balls under the stubborn area and maintaining pressure on the tender area for 30-60 seconds.
- Customize Intensity – The Travel Roller is made with double layer, adhesive-free foam, so users have the ability to customize the intensity of their roll, with hard or soft settings.
- Highly Durable – Travel Roller is made of double layered, top quality TPE foam (durable and soft on the skin), which surrounds a permanently stiff inner core, designed for a lifetime of use. The foam coverings are both replaceable and recyclable.
- Portable and Compact – The small, compact roller (13”X4.3”) is perfect for traveling, fitting easily into carry-on luggage or backpack, so you can bring your tension relief on the road. The Travel Roller is also hollow, providing extra internal storage for your 3 acupressure balls or any other small items in your suitcase.
- Ergonomically Correct – The Travel Roller is designed to be the most ergonomically correct body roller on the market for users under 6’4” – a perfect fit to the human body, from the back of your neck to the bottom of your feet.
- Guaranteed Foam Retention – Unlike normal foam rollers, the Travel Roller will never lose its compression shape or feel due to its high quality design and foam material. It is important for your roller to maintain its shape to get the most out of your massage and stretch.
- Eco-friendly – The Travel Roller is earth-friendly and made with no PVC, no latex, no rubber, no glue, no phthalates, no dioxins and no heavy metals.
- Acupoint Accuracy – 3 different density acupressure balls effectively release tension on specific points of knotted fascia (available in Travel Roller Kit)
- Professional-grade Tool – used and loved by professional and elite athletes
- Laminated Poster – with detailed Roller exercises and instructional DVD (DVD available in Travel Roller Kit)
Who should use it?
Whether you are an active person looking for a good muscle recovery tool, or someone searching for a way to relieve chronic muscle pain from built-up stress, the Travel Roller is an effective all-in-one solution, no batteries required.
Effective for anyone suffering from:
- chronic muscle pain
- acute muscle “knots”
- plantar fasciitis
- tension headaches
- shoulder and neck tension
- knee pain
- low back pain
- hip flexor/glutes/IT band tightness
- poor posture
- poor flexibility
“It is probably not possible for you to have sat through a class with me where I didn’t extol the wonderful benefits of Myofascial Release. There are many great products and companies out there, but the one thing I never leave home without is my Travel Roller and Balls. They fit so perfectly in either my backpack or rolling briefcase and are a “must have” for me when I travel, especially after sitting for long periods of time.”
Bill Sonnemaker, MS, PES, CES, CSCS — Voted Atlanta’s #1 Personal Trainer
“The Travel Roller is an integral part of my training regimen. I carry it to every practice and I use it in my warm-up to loosen and wake up tight muscles and problem areas. I’ll also use it post-workout as a form of “prehab”. On tour when I have limited time and resources for therapy, the Travel Roller has been great in helping me to keep myself prepared for competition. Thanks!”
Shelley-Ann Brown – 2010 Olympic Silver Medallist – Bobsleigh
“During my trip, I used the Travel Roller twice a day for 15-20 minutes… results were immediate and continued getting better with daily use. Using it on my upper back and shoulders feels the same as a massage treatment – only I control the amount of time and it costs nothing! The Travel Roller paid for itself in two days.”
Bruce – Business Owner
Product: Travel Roller (TR4.3)
Height restrictions: Up to 6’4’’
Foam material: TPE
- Travel Roller
- Variable Density Acupressure Balls: (3): soft, medium and hard density (available in Kit)
- Instructional DVD: “This is How We Roll” – 94 min. (available in Kit)
- Laminated exercise poster
Warranty: 1 Year
We’re here to help you get the most out of your Travel Roller, so drop us a line if you have any questions.
Email Support: email@example.com