LifeSpaces largest sauna available, designed to enjoy with others or stretch out for a relaxing private infrared session.
In our search for the best sauna, Bodo inspected the 18 largest manufacturers to find the right partner who met our standards regarding treatment of employees, ethical sourcing and the quality of the construction and heaters. Only two met our criteria, and we collaborated over the next 16 months researching and developing our very first sauna by torture-testing both carbon and ceramic heaters and developing numerous prototypes. The result is a highly effective sauna with unparalleled wood construction and heater quality.
The 3-4 Person Corner is available in beautiful Canadian Cedar and Hemlock.
• Independently tested and used in a clinical trial by the University of Missouri
• Carbon Fiber Heaters – Bodo’s far infrared heaters cover 6 times more surface area than ceramic heaters
• Rated for over 50,000 hours – the longest lasting heaters in the industry and over 10 times longer than industry standard
• First Low-EMF Carbon Fiber heater in the industry rated at less than 3mG
• Lab tested – Spectral Analysis availabe
• 25% thicker tongue and groove walls than industry standard
• Canadian sourced wood, kiln-dried to 6-8% moisture content
• No tool assembly (except the door handle), with no additional structural reinforcement required
• No external buckles or clasps
• Low VOC’s – RoHS certified with 0 ppm with a MiniRAE 2000 photo-ionization detector
• Mood lighting
Far Infrared (FIR) saunas produce a deep, penetrating heat, warming the body’s core and providing additional health benefits unmatched by traditional saunas.
- Eases chronic pain and stiffness from conditions like Fibromyalgia and Arthritis (1)
- Lowers blood pressure (2)
- Contributes to weight loss (3)
- Improves heart health (4)
- Softer, healthier skin (5)
- Boosts Immune Function (6)
- Improved Flexibility (7)
1. Masuda et al. Psychother Psychosom, 2005 2. Masuda et al. Jpn Heart J, 2004 3. Biro et al. Exp Biol Med, 2003 4. Miyamoto et al. J Card Fail, 2005 5. Kowatzki et al. Dermatology, 2008 6. Loer et al. Forsh Komplementarmed, 1999 7. Lehmann et al. Arch Phys Med Rehab, 1970
EMF, or Electromagnetic Field, is produced by all electrical and wireless devices. Although the research is inconclusive, various studies have suggested EMF exposure may have negative long term health effects, and may increase risk for developing cancer.
As we are constantly surrounded by EMF in our daily lives, Bodo sought to create a temporary haven free of EMF in the LifeSpace saunas we offer. Independently tested to determine their EMF levels, Bodo’s Ultra-Low EMF line of heaters are exclusively designed to produce less than 3 milligauss of EMF, an industry first.
Bodo’s LifeSpace saunas were designed with a lifetime in mind, and we’re confident we can deliver. That’s why we offer the very coveted lifetime warranty on wood construction, controls, and far infrared heaters, with a separate 1 year warranty on the stereo system. See Warranty Details.
|Electrical Requirements||20A, 120V|
|Installed Dimensions||Standard: 60.7 x 25.7 x 49.6 x 76.8’’|
|Weight (Gross)||Standard: Hemlock – 181kg, Cedar – 163kg|
|Number of Heaters||12|